Saturday 22 June 2013

vintage fair

A cold, grey and blustery day.  What's to do?

Ah, yes I can go check out the Vintage and Collectors Fair at Heaves Hotel.

And that's just what I did.




I could imagine sitting on the lawn with a Pimms and/or a bowl of strawberries and cream.  I can but dream!

Heaves Hotel - photo from internetRoom after room of stalls.  I had to do two rounds just in case I missed something!

This Lloyd Loom basket came home with me.  I was really tempted to buy the orange vegetable rack too but I'm not sure if I will have room for it in my new kitchen.

I also bought this basket for my crochet

and two jugs for my dresser

and some postcards from this stall

and some pretty ribbon, buttons and felt from Cool Crafting






If you are in the Lake District this summer you could pop into the Coniston Institute where Vintage & Collectables are opening a pop-up shop.  They will be open 7 days a week (9am-5pm) from 6th July to 26th August.  I will definitely swing by and take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment