Sunday 30 June 2013

♥ 52 Weeks of Happy (26/52) ♥


A tour, a walk, a climb and a trip.  My four happy moments this week...

1.  A tour round Newton Rigg College.  I will write a separate post as we took loads of photos of the stunning gardens.



2.  A walk along stone jetty at Morecambe.  MissG took some photos so I'll add those in a separate post too.



3.  A climb in to the attic.  The actual process of emptying the attic wasn't a happy moment but it does mean we're a step closer to moving so that makes me happy.  The whole house is littered with boxes and it looks like the home of a hoarder.  I can't wait to have everything in its place in the new house.



4.  A trip down memory lane.    While up in the attic I found a box full of old exercise books from primary school.  This one is dated 2003 - when MissG was 5.  She's now 15 (going on 25!) and will be celebrating her 16th birthday later this week.  Happy memories of my little family.




No comments:

Post a Comment