Sunday 31 March 2013

♥ 52 Weeks of Happy (13/52) ♥

Happy Easter to you.

The kids had their last day at school on Thursday so they are now off for the next two weeks.  No hols for me and MrG though.  He's very, very busy and has only had three days off since the beginning of January (!?!) and I have to get busy too - loads of decorating to do as the house is going on the market next week.

My four little 'happy' moments this week include - 

1.  Tea and inspiration.




2.  Easter decoration.  I found a use for the little crochet flowers that I made when trying to teach myself to crochet.  Pretty blossom.


3.  Each evening I have been enjoying doing a couple of rows of crochet - what looks like a scarf now is actually my very first attempt to make a blanket!  Each row has about 250 stitches and it takes me about half an hour to do just one row.  I am getting better though I can now watch TV at the same time and don't have to watch every single stitch I make!

4.  and finally... Easter woudn't be Easter without these little beauties would it?  There's no point trying to diet until the kids go back to school is there?




No comments:

Post a Comment