Sunday 20 January 2013

♥ 52 Weeks of Happy (3/52) ♥



I finally got my new boots - just in time for the snow! I know this isn't really news worthy but it made me happy.  I spotted them in the Next catalogue about six weeks ago and have been waiting for my size to come into stock.


Did you get snow this week?  The weather man forecast snow and indeed we did get some, but not nearly as much as we thought.  Not nearly enough to go sledging or make a snowman.


On Monday I drove to the coast and there was no snow at all.  The sun was shining, the sea was in and the colourful boats looked so cheery.



Mmm look at that mocha - it tasted so good.  I had to go to collect some things from our new office on Wednesday and as it was my sisters day off we had an impromptu day out.  It was lovely to meet up but it was soooo cold.  My new car displays the outside temperature and it was minus 1. 5 when I left home, it dropped to minus 3 on my journey up the M6 and I don't think it got much above 1 degree all day.  We really needed that mocha!






No comments:

Post a Comment