Thursday 22 November 2012

the greyest day

Today has got to be one of the greyest days ever.  We have had the most awful wet and windy day here.  The afternoon got darker and darker with each passing hour and by 3.15 when I had to venture out for the school run it was so grey and gloomy that I had my full headlights on in the car. 

On a more positive note though... another item can be ticked off my to-do list.  The joiner came round this morning and fitted two new doors - one door through to the garage and one to my craft room.  I've never had a door on my craft room so it's quite exciting for me (I know I don't get out much!) and it now feels like a 'proper' room.  It should be a lot cosier in there and therefore a more appealing place for me to sit and 'craft' to my hearts content!  I have been doing a few things - sewing and decoupage - but can't show pictures as they're for Christmas presents and I don't want to spoil the surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment