Saturday 3 November 2012

so sew

Yes, I managed to get into my craft room to get some sewing done.  Not as much as I'd have liked though because I was having real problems with my machine tension and the thread kept bunching up and  making a mess on the underside.  After three or four attempts to rectify the tension problem and lots of unpicking I gave up - aghh how frustrating.
Tonight while sitting in front of the TV with my iPad perched on my knees I watched a couple of YouTube videos on 'machine tension problems' and was able to go back in and fix it - just like that!  How we managed without 'google' I just don't know. 

So... I will be back sewing soon.  I have a couple of Christmas presents cut out and ready to sew and plan to have them finished by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment