Wednesday 9 May 2012

please ease off

I wish the sun would come out and get me out of the house and into the garden.  It's not a good thing to be cooped up in the house with a computer - ebay is just too tempting!  I take myself off for a little browse most evenings and have spent a little too much of late (in fact, I didn't realise just how much until I made this list - oops).

a little computer table for under the stairs - fits perfectly and looks good

(photo to be added)

a M&S jacket - a bargain at only £1.04

(photo to be added) 

a couple of zip and link beds - for our guest room

(photo to be added)

a new worktop for my craft room as I feel the need for more work space

(I'll show you when it has been installed)

a little glass trinket dish to go on MrG's bedside table for his loose change!


a couple of scarves to go with my new grey jacket

 

a pair of sandals to go with a new blue polka dot top


a butterfly cross-stitch - just because!

 

I fancy this cross-stitch too but have resisted temptation (so far)


 and I'm holding back on this garden bench too as we already have three benches in our garden - it is a nice one though and would look lovely under our porch.  I'm still tempted...


Has ebay got a hold on you too?  I'd love to hear from you x

No comments:

Post a Comment