Sunday 15 April 2012

chic vintique

MrG and I went down to Clitheroe to visit the 'Chic Vintique' vintage sale this weekend. I'm sorry I didn't take any photo's. The village hall was packed with stalls and it was very busy.

I bought a bathroom cabinet to add to my stock-pile of 'projects' in my garage awaiting make-overs. I think this one will look lovely with a white-wash and porcelain knob.  I will let you see the make-over in due course (even if it's months away).

pic to be added here

I bought this vintage clothes airer.  I wanted one to cover with fabric to make a small screen and had been watching a couple of them on ebay.  Luckily I found this one so I didn't have any postage costs to pay!

pic to be added here

My final purchase was a couple of crocheted doilies - a bargain at only 50p each.  I have plans for these!  I'm not going to use these a doilies as I'm not a doily sort of person.  I am actually going to use them to create patterns on air hardening clay and then make them into Christmas decorations.  Knowing me I'll forget about them and won't get round to starting them until I get my tree in mid December. 


No comments:

Post a Comment