Tuesday 31 January 2012

the end of january

Well I'm so pleased that it's the last day of January!

I have not made any New Year's Resolutions (I never do really) but I have decided that I'm going to try my hardest to accept as many invitations to go out. I'm quite lazy. Well no, not lazy but I do like to hibernate in the early months of the year and love to return home from work and the school run and get cosy and comfy and not stray too far away from the sofa (a couch potato, I hear you say!) So... tonight I'm off out for a trip to the cinema with the girls from the BBC (Burton-Book-Club). We're going to see The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (with Daniel Craig). The other girls in the Book-Club have read the book and it was one of the rare books that was enjoyed by all. I have been passed the book to read but I'll probably not bother to read it after I've seen the film tonight!

I have a few things lined up for February too. I have lots of craft projects on the go and really need to get some things finished that have been lingering around for months (I'll post some photo's soon). I have accepted yet more invitations by encouraging/pushing myself to get off the sofa and I've even signed up for an Embroidery Workshop!

Here's hoping for a fabulous February! A February full of frosty but delightfully sunny days. A February full of fun and joy...

No comments:

Post a Comment