Tuesday 12 July 2011

happy birthday little missG

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Little MissG
Happy Birthday to you!

This is a picture of my Little MissG 14 years ago.  Doesn't she look adorable?  It's almost enough to make me broody again.  You look back and only remember the good times don't you?  The sleepless nights are a dim and distant memory and I've forgotten just how hard it was to wake up in the morning feeling just as tired as you felt at bedtime!  I do love a good nights sleep.
 
 And more pictures of her here (age 2) with her hat collection!
 and now my little one is 14 years old!
She is taking a few of her friends out to Pizza Express at the weekend to celebrate her birthday so tonight we stayed home and I cooked one of her favourite meals.  We then had a chocolate fondue with marshmallows, strawberries and raspberries.  Yummy!

She came home from school laden down with lots of lovely pressies from her lovely friends and then had yet more presents and cards to open when she got home.  She was absolutely delighted.  She is now the very proud owner of her very own camera.  She has been out in the garden tonight taking lots of photos of the plants in our garden so she'll be able to supply me with some lovely shots for my blog.  Quite handy really!





No comments:

Post a Comment