Sunday 12 June 2011

stay in sunday

Stay in... bed for as long as the guilt holds off!

We had a lovely leisurely morning and didn't get out of bed until the list of the days chores were forefront in our minds and we could relax no longer!  MrG's gone to the office for a few hours to plan the work schedule for next week and I am supposed to be ironing the school uniforms but as you can see I find other more interesting things to do first!

Stay in... doors as the weather is grim!

I don't know what it is like with you but we have woken to wet and windy weather and it looks as if it's here to stay for the day.  It looks very grim and grey.  We have plenty to keep us occupied indoors - Little MissG has a Spanish speaking test tomorrow so she has her head in her Spanish book.  The boys have exams this week too - Ben has A'level General Studies and Guy has GCSE World History - so they should be revising too, shouldn't they?  I have the usual house work to do and of course the ironing too!  I am going to clear my living room of all the pictures and ornaments and take down the curtains etc. ready for decorating - to encourage me to start this week.  I also have my rug to complete this weekend - I bought my final batch of wool yesterday so I now have no excuse not to get it finished!  Here's a couple of photos of said rug....






Isn't it lovely?  I think the colours are scrumptious!  I can't wait to get it finished and into my summerhouse.

Well, I better close now as the ironing pile is calling me!  I hope the weather is better with you and that you enjoy your Sunday whatever you are doing!

Stay in... touch!

Please drop me a line to let me know you've visited me here at Rubylu.  Please leave a comment.  Thanks x




No comments:

Post a Comment